Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 22. Juni 2009

Favoritentips: Jon B - They don´t know

Jon B - They don´t know

Love Song: Jon B - They don´t know - Musikvideo und Text


Love Song: Jon B - They don´t know - Text

Heard about my past
Things I used to do
The games I used to play
The girls that didn’t last
I know what’s on your mind
You think I’m doing wrong
Can I say what is real
You are the only one
When I’m not around
Do you think of me
Or what the jealous ones
Are claiming me to be
You should know by now
That it’s gonna take
A lot of trust from you
For us to make it through

You should know baby you’re my angel
Nothing’s gonna make you fall from heaven
Girl I just want to love you Love you

[Refrain]
Don’t listen to what people say
They don’t know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it’s jealousy
They don’t know about this here
Don’t listen to what people say
They don’t know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it’s jealousy
They don’t know about this here

Girl lets talk about
What your friends told you
That I’m a selfish man
Want my cake and eat it to
Maybe in my past
But you changed me now
Now that I’ve learned to love
It’s you that showed me how
Your love so real
I’d be a fool to play
Play around on you
I want to stay with you
You should know by now
That it’s gonna take
A lot of trust from you
For us to make it through

You should know baby you’re my angel
Nothing’s gonna make you fall from heaven
Girl I just want to love you Love you

[Refrain]
Don’t listen to what people say
They don’t know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it’s jealousy
They don’t know about this here
Don’t listen to what people say
They don’t know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it’s jealousy
They don’t know about this here

Don’t listen to what people say
They don’t know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it’s jealousy
They don’t know about this here
Don’t listen to what people say
They don’t know about you and me
Put it out your mind cause it’s jealousy
They don’t know about this here

Jon B kostenlos im Radio hoeren

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
  • Share/Save/Bookmark

Einige Blog Tips

Kostenlos Musik hören

Bei Favoritentips kann man kostenlos Musik hören mit Musikvideo und Text zu jedem Lied. Ausserdem kann man kostenlos Musik hören bei zahlreichen, ausgewählten Radiosendern für die verschiedensten Musikrichtungen aus den verschiedensten Ländern. Man findet interessante Dokus über alles Mögliche was man wissen kann und sollte.

Kostenlos Werbung machen I

Bei Internet-Tipps kann man kostenlos Werbung machen, für was auch immer man Werbung machen will. Die Vorgehensweise ist dabei ähnlich wie bei Twitter - docj leider NOCH nicht so ausgefeilt wie das Original, doch das wird schon. Man kann kostenlos Artikel posten oder aber kurze Mitteilungen für das schnelle Verbreiten von Links.

Kostenlos Werbung machen II

Bei Linkland findet man als Ergänzung zum Marketing im Internet, viele Anbieter für kostenlose Werbung im Internet. Man findet Webkataloge und hilfreiche Tipps und Tricks für das kostenlose Verbreiten von Werbung im Internet. Wer also kostenlose Werbeanbieter für sein Marketing sucht, findet bei Linkland bestimmt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen